Search This Blog

Welcome to "Great Places To Visit."


We are currently touring this beautiful country of ours. I hope you enjoy the photo's and information on the many wonderful places we visit as I blog them to you.

©Cindy Schulz Photography

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Great Opportunity to Learn how to use food to heal your cranky thyroid! Thyroid Woes to Thyroid Goes!- Urban Projuice

This is a function that you don't want to miss. 

Thyroid Woes to Thyroid Goes!


Kathy Ashton is the founder of Flourish Nutrition and she will be one of the speakers at this enlightening event.  I have had the eye opening experience of working with Kathy as a client and she has taught me so much about using food as my medicine. I for one am looking forward to hearing her and others speak at this function and refresh my memory and soak up some positive food vibes! It could just be the thing that opens your eyes and turns your health around.

Use the link below to go to the page and register your interest.



www.facebook.com/events/823583484415104/permalink/823854617721324/

No comments:

Post a Comment