Search This Blog

Welcome to my blog page.


I write about many things that I think might be of interest to someone and put them here. Looking for a tasty new recipe? A good place to visit? A good Cafe to eat at? Holiday destinations and ideas with photos? Browse around my blog, enjoy.
Please Note:
All images within my blog are copyright and cannot be used in any way without my permission.
©Cindy Schulz Photography

Thursday, April 27, 2017

New Book: The Gymkhana, Part 2 in "A Pony Called Handy" series. Available now on Amazon as an ebook.

My second book in the series A Pony Called Handy - The Gymkhana is available now as an ebook on Amazon.
It will also be available in softcover in about 24hrs!  I'll post you the link for the softcover when it's up and running.
For now, check out the ebook.

Anna and her friends get up to some wonderful fun and games in this new book .

Click on the ebook link to have a sneak peak!

https://www.amazon.com/Gymkhana-Pony-Called-Handy-Book-ebook/dp/B0734NXWYT/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1498284162&sr=1-1&keywords=The+Gymkhana




No comments:

Post a Comment