Search This Blog

Welcome to my blog page.


I write about many things that I think might be of interest to someone and put them here. Looking for a tasty new recipe? A good place to visit? A good Cafe to eat at? Holiday destinations and ideas with photos? Browse around my blog, enjoy.
Please Note:
All images within my blog are copyright and cannot be used in any way without my permission.
©Cindy Schulz Photography

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Children's Portraits - Grace & Olivia

Just spent an hour playing with 2 lovely little girls, Grace & Olivia. I'm afraid mum that we may have destroyed the toy room in our "Tigger Hunt". Sorry about that....but it was worth it, we had lots of fun and I took some fun photos. As my client requested black and white photos for this particular photo shoot, don't adjust your monitors thinking the color's gone mad. There meant to be black and white. I hope you like them as much as I enjoyed taking them! Thanks Grace & Ollie for being such "peeeerfect" playmates. You deserve the sleepover at "Bopas" (they couldn't say poppa when they were smaller). Hope you both have a great night. Look forward to playing with you two again for a repeat session in the future. This a small selection of my favorites from our photo shoot. 










No comments:

Post a Comment