Search This Blog

Welcome to my blog page.


I write about many things that I think might be of interest to someone and put them here. Looking for a tasty new recipe? A good place to visit? A good Cafe to eat at? Holiday destinations and ideas with photos? Browse around my blog, enjoy.
Please Note:
All images within my blog are copyright and cannot be used in any way without my permission.
©Cindy Schulz Photography

Friday, November 21, 2014

Great Reading: A Pony Called Handy.

The first in a series of short stories for children who love horses.  This is the story about 8 year old Anna who receives a pony for her eighth birthday. 
The cover has just come back from the illustrators/design team and I'm very happy with it.
Won't be long now and the book will be up and available at Amazon.
Keep your eyes glued to this page for the release!!


No comments:

Post a Comment