Search This Blog

Welcome to my blog page.


I write about many things that I think might be of interest to someone and put them here. Looking for a tasty new recipe? A good place to visit? A good Cafe to eat at? Holiday destinations and ideas with photos? Browse around my blog, enjoy.
Please Note:
All images within my blog are copyright and cannot be used in any way without my permission.
©Cindy Schulz Photography

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Great tasting vegan curry - Yellow split peas, red lentils and pearl barley with potatoes and chick peas - heart healthy, dieabetic friendly, vegetarian,

Winter is still very chilly.  Time for another heart warming, soul soothing curry!!!!  It's vegan friendly, vegetarian, yummy, high in fibre and nutrition and tastes great! Really! You don't need meat to feel full and satisfied. Just try this curry. You will find it very satisfying and filling.







No comments:

Post a Comment