Search This Blog

Welcome to "Great Places To Visit."


We are currently touring this beautiful country of ours. I hope you enjoy the photo's and information on the many wonderful places we visit as I blog them to you.

©Cindy Schulz Photography

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Recipe: Vegan, Vegetarian, Vegetables with Cashew Sauce.

This is a delightful dish that anyone can enjoy especially if you always loved Cauliflower Au Gratin but now can't have diary.  This Cashew Sauce is a delicious alternative to dairy.  I enjoy making a melody of whatever vegetable I have in the refrigerator and garden, blanch them, put them in a casserole dish and make the Cashew Sauce in my Thermomix! (Use your blender if you don't have a Thermomix).  It's healty, delicious, and guilt free!! Eat to your hearts content.  If like me your man wouldn't go without meat, simple cook him a steak or a chop etc on the bar-b-q and put that on the side of his plate.  I also like to add jacket potatoes, yummy, just don't fill them with butter! Split them open and fill them with your vegetable mix instead!  Hope you enjoy this dish, it's a staple of mine. I also like it over steamed brown rice.




No comments:

Post a Comment