Skip to main content

One Month old twin boys Miles & Owen.

Twins!!!!!! What more can I say? Double cuteness. Double soft skin. Double tiny feet and hands. Double.......trouble perhaps? NO! They were adorable, and very funny. Miles the larger of the two was not particularly impressed with the idea of being disturbed mid sleep to be stripped off down to his nappy (in the nicely heated room), and placed in a basket filled with rugs and have his mum and another lady try to position him so he looked cherub like. No way was he going to put up with this nonsense, and let us know! Owen on the other hand, didn't really care too much, once left alone, he settled down to continue his nap.

Then Owen got hungry. No longer interested in being a cherub, he wanted his feed......now! So mum, (not once was she flustered) picked him up and fed him. Another chance for me to take some pics whilst he was distracted.

Then Miles wanted his turn. Mum (still keeping her cool) told Miles he would have to wait until his brother finished. Then dressed and wrapped up Owen, put him down, and then picked up Miles (switched sides) and fed him! So cool and calm and patient and this was her first pregnancy. Those boys are not going to fluster this lady. She is a fantastic mum, so loving and gentle, but firm with them. They seem to understand her, and usually respond well. Anyway, I for one had a wonderful time, was reluctant to go home, but then was busting to see what was within the camera.

Very pleased with the results, thank you Miles (first born) and Owen (second born). Big THANK YOU to mum for the booking and her incredible patience and help with ideas. We both enjoyed the afternoon and I even got to have a few cuddles. (sigh). Practicing Grandma, for the future. Looking forward to future photo shoots as the boys grow.
Owen 

Owen 

Hungry Owen!

Half full Owen.

Contented Owen.

Owen's Feet

Owen & mum.


Topping up with the bottle.


Dream?.. No?.....Perhaps scream then. 

Aahhh, Dream wins!
 




Miles 

ZZZzzzzzz 





Miles & Bunny







Not happy about all this fuss!

Feet (Miles)

Oh so relaxed now my tummies full.

ZZzzzzzzzz 

A Mother's loving touch.





"Shhhhh, it's ok Bro, I've got'cha."

"But mum, he started it!"
 


Mum's soothing touch quietens Miles.

Can you guess who's feet these are?

"Well Bro, it was like I was saying....."

One foot, Two feet, three feet, four feet.



"Mum, I didn't pinch him!",......honest!"

"Yer, blah, blah, blah...I've heard it all before".


"And true Bro...it was this tall".

"Now let me think....where was that?"...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Places To Visit - Sanders Apples U-Pick and Orchard Tours. Three Bridges Yarra Valley Victoria Australia.

Like to do something a little different? Love fresh home grown produce? An apple a day keeps the doctor away, or so they say. So why not treat yourself and the family and friends to a new experience. U-pick apples. That means you get to go into the orchard and pick your own fresh apples! You can have a guided 45 minute tour walking or for more fun for the kids (any age) a tractor tour! See first hand how an orchard operates and gain an understanding of the apple growing process.  Great education for the kids to learn how their food is grown and produced. Not just the product on the shelf in a store. Want to have a picnic with the kids? No better place than Sanders Apple Orchards , Three Bridges, Yarra Valley, Victoria. First you can take your time wandering through the rows of apple trees, hand-pick your apples straight from the tree and enjoy them with your picnic lunch in the beautiful surrounds. Fresh apples for dessert of course! The kids will love them, and so wil...

Great Places To Visit: Tocumwal NSW on the Murray River.

 Perhaps I'm a little prejudiced, as Tocumwal is my home town, but I've always loved the Murray River Red Gums and watching the river & the bird, animal life here. All year around it delights me. Even the noisy Corella's can't put me off, I love living here. So why would a visitor want to spend time in Toc? Let me list just a small few off its attractions for you: Water sports: Fishing, skiing, swimming, canoeing, and any other water play you might like. Food: We have a number of Pubs, Clubs, Restaurants & Cafes if not in town then in easy driving distant. BIG variety for good old schnitzels, salads & chips to take-a-way favorites, great Coffee & Cakes and Bakery delights to tempt the taste buds!!  If you're an Artist or Photographer then Toc is a plethora of diverse landscapes to draw (pun intended) your attention. I for one have never tired of its beauty.  For the traveler's in their campers or caravans Toc has a selection of options for you to...

My Favourite Recipe Book for Slices -The Australian Women's Weekly Little Squares & Slices

Well I can only tell you that baking was boring and uninteresting before by dear sister-in-law introduced me to this wonderful cookbook.   The Womens Weekly Little Squares & Slices. The easiest, tastiest and some are even healthy little treats that you can make, encourage you to bake for kids fairs, church fundraisers etc.  A few of them even freeze well, so I have a day where I cook up the freezable ones. Then I leave an assortment of (usually cook 3) them in a cake tin on our kitchen table (the gathering and eating place) and freeze the rest cut and ready to go with baking paper between the layers. That way I just take out a little of each at a time (there's only hubby and I at home now) and we don't "pig out" on them before the slice goes stale.  It's also handy when friends/family drop in unexpectedly as you can go to the freezer and take some out and in about 5 mins they are ready to eat, depending on the slice. My favourite to freeze is chocolate ca...