Skip to main content

Great Craft Ideas. - iphone6s home sewn cover. Quilted iphone cover.






I just recently purchased an iphone6s.  Yes I brought a "cover" to protect the phone when I drop it, and yes I had them put on a screen protector.  But,  well,  I just thought that if I made a nice "pouch" for it on my sewing machine it would stop the screen saver thingy from getting scratched.  Perhaps a bit fussy? Maybe.  But anyway I decided that as I have lots of scrap fabrics as I'm a quilter, then I could use some scraps to make a "pouch" for my phone. Now when it's rattling around in my handbag with my car keys etc, it won't get marked so easily and will be easier to find.  Plus it looks pretty!

Naturally you can make one of these for any size phone, simply use your phone as a template to get your measurements.

So here's what I did:-



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Places To Visit - Sanders Apples U-Pick and Orchard Tours. Three Bridges Yarra Valley Victoria Australia.

Like to do something a little different? Love fresh home grown produce? An apple a day keeps the doctor away, or so they say. So why not treat yourself and the family and friends to a new experience. U-pick apples. That means you get to go into the orchard and pick your own fresh apples! You can have a guided 45 minute tour walking or for more fun for the kids (any age) a tractor tour! See first hand how an orchard operates and gain an understanding of the apple growing process.  Great education for the kids to learn how their food is grown and produced. Not just the product on the shelf in a store. Want to have a picnic with the kids? No better place than Sanders Apple Orchards , Three Bridges, Yarra Valley, Victoria. First you can take your time wandering through the rows of apple trees, hand-pick your apples straight from the tree and enjoy them with your picnic lunch in the beautiful surrounds. Fresh apples for dessert of course! The kids will love them, and so wil...

Great Places To Visit: Tocumwal NSW on the Murray River.

 Perhaps I'm a little prejudiced, as Tocumwal is my home town, but I've always loved the Murray River Red Gums and watching the river & the bird, animal life here. All year around it delights me. Even the noisy Corella's can't put me off, I love living here. So why would a visitor want to spend time in Toc? Let me list just a small few off its attractions for you: Water sports: Fishing, skiing, swimming, canoeing, and any other water play you might like. Food: We have a number of Pubs, Clubs, Restaurants & Cafes if not in town then in easy driving distant. BIG variety for good old schnitzels, salads & chips to take-a-way favorites, great Coffee & Cakes and Bakery delights to tempt the taste buds!!  If you're an Artist or Photographer then Toc is a plethora of diverse landscapes to draw (pun intended) your attention. I for one have never tired of its beauty.  For the traveler's in their campers or caravans Toc has a selection of options for you to...

Italy - Florence - Firenze

Lovely Florence, or Firenze as the Italians say. A pretty spot. Great to walk around. We walked from the centre of town where we were staying up to Michael Angelo's lookout. Quite a distance!! Lots and lots and lots of steps!!! AArrrr. Was good for me, I'm sure, but if there is a next time.....I'm taking the bus! The weather was kind to us for our few days in Florence, shining down on us each day. Temp was around 24 C. Not bad for the end of summer/early autumn. (Sept) Here are our "sites" from Florence.